I have received a few questions and concerns in regards to busing. In an effort to keep you informed please review the following notes on busing.
- Our school office secretary, Miss Holly, is available between the hours of 7:45 a.m.-3:15 p.m. to answer questions regarding transportation concerns. Please call the school directly at 233-1120
- If you have a busing question you can contact Durham School Services directly at 401-751-0534.
- If you would like to contact the school department in regards to busing in the afternoon you can contact Tina Fallone at 401-233-1100 ext. 11114
- If you would like to contact the school department in regards to busing in the morning you can contact Denise DeCesare at 401-830-5677.
- Also Durham has informed me that they have the Durham Bus Tracker app up and running. Please call the bus company if you have any questions on the app.
- Lastly if you have a question about changing a bus or the stop you need to contact the bus company and not us here at school.
Have a great weekend,
Brian Gilmore M.Ed.
Birchwood Middle School
10 Birchwood Drive
North Providence, RI 02904